Advancing 2SLGBTQIA+ rights in the Workplace Panel
Pride Beyond the Parade: Advancing 2SLGBTQIA+ rights in the workplace
An afternoon of conversations to exchange ideas, share best practices and forge connections to advance our work for greater 2SLGBTQIA+ inclusion and belonging in the workplace. This event will bring together inclusive employers and workplace champions, community leaders and professionals from big and small workplaces and a range of sectors and industries for a thought provoking panel discussion and networking reception.
- Victoria Wang, Moderator and Capital Pride Co-Chair
- Quinn Blue, Pride at Work
- Martine Roy, TD Bank
- Charles Béraud, Women and Gender Equality Canada
- Kaitlynne-Rae Landry, Pride, Not Prejudice
- Accessible Entrances: Yes
- Accessible Parking/Transportation: Yes
- Accessible Washrooms: Yes
- ASL Interpretation: Yes
- Seating: Yes. Please contact email@example.com to reserve the relevant seating area.
- Known Triggers/Warnings: Discussions of transphobia, homophobia