Unlocking the Value of Gender Equity at Work
Join us for a virtual workshop to learn the benefits of gender equity in the workplace.
SCWIST and The Thoughtful Co. have joined forces again to bring you an educational and interactive workshop about Unlocking the Value of Gender Equity at Work.
Did you know share price performance can be almost 50% higher when women are well represented at the top of employers? This workshop outlines how gender equity in the workplace enhances long-term financial performance, creates innovation, facilitates retention, and builds culture. We leave time for group discussion and Q&A to ensure all your questions are answered. This workshop is led by Sophie Warwick, who has spent her career in structural engineering and specializes in developing in-house gender equity policies and chairing ERGs and advocacy groups.
Key takeaways from this workshop include:
– Understanding the financial implications of employee retention.
– Learning the impact diversity has on creative innovation and responsive strategies.
– Understanding the improvements on employee performance.
– Attracting top talent in a workforce that seeks employers with values alignment.
– Learning the financial benefits of diversity in leadership.