2022 Inclusion Summit: Closing the Diversity Gap
Inclusion is instrumental for a thriving workplace culture. Employees are more productive and innovative when they feel valued and heard.
In light of this, Diversio, in partnership with the Investor Leadership Network, is hosting a virtual event, « 2022 Inclusion Summit: Closing the Diversity Gap » on Thursday March 24th, from 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM ET.
This event brings together CEOs, CIOs, International Government Representatives, DEI experts, & other business leaders to discuss closing the diversity gap and leveraging inclusion to improve bottom-line business results.
TOPICS THAT WILL BE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
– How inclusion is the key to unlocking returns
– Disrupting the Old Boys Club
– How to create an inclusive global operation
– Investor perspectives on inclusion and the “S” in ESG
– Government perspectives on setting the “tone from the top”
– Philanthropist perspectives on DEI thought leadership
– Company perspectives on creating an inclusive workplace