Young Leaders Conference – North America
The primary goal of the conference is to empower young people globally with leadership skills to engage in discussions that affect their specific regions and provide the necessary tools and means to identify and understand community issues around them.
The Young Leaders Conference – North America will welcome young people between the age of 18-30 from North America who are motivated to expand their leadership knowledge and engage in important discussions that advance their region’s well-being with a focus on leadership, social justice, and social entrepreneurship to encourage them to establish regional networks for future exchange.
Objectives of the Conference:
– Reach more young people around the world and equip them with leadership skills to help them establish regional networks for future exchange;
– Increase knowledge in identifying and understanding social justice for the participating youth;
– Give the participants the opportunity to discover social entrepreneurship from a practical perspective and;
– Provide mentorship and financial support to develop community projects.
Young Leaders Must:
– Based in North America (US and Canada)
– Be motivated to develop leadership skills
– Be motivated to establish regional networks for future exchange
– Be motivated to engage in discussion around social justice in North America
– Be between the ages of 18-30
– Be fluent in written and spoken English
– Commit to attending the 3-day conference
– Have access to email and Internet to allow for consistent communication with the MCW Global Team and Young Leaders Program alumni-mentor for the duration of the program
– Submit a completed application on or before December 22nd, 2022