A Canadian non-profit, missINFORMED seeks to to provide scientifically-backed answers to the everyday questions that young women and gender-diverse folks are asking.
Here are some of the recent sexual health resources they’ve published!
- An introduction to sex toys
- An overview of vaginal discharge
- What is bacterial vaginosis?
- Do antidepressants impact sexual function?
- Pelvic floor physiotherapy
- Emergency contraceptives: What are they and how can I access them?
- Accessing gynaecological care in Canada
- Reporting sexual assault in Canada
- Levels of sexual assault in Canada
- Everything you need to know about sexual assault evidence kits
- Understanding the differences between birth control pills and the hormones used
- Can you skip your sugar pills?
Le Réseau Avenir égalitaire reconnaît que les peuples autochtones sont les gardiens traditionnels de l’Île de la Tortue, qu’on appelle également le Canada.